south side works exposed


this weekend i am participating in the artist's market
at
south side works exposed
***
Friday, July 16 : 5 – 10 pm
Saturday, July 17 : 2 – 10 pm (but most of us open at 12)
Sunday, July 18 : 12 – 5 pm
 
***

it is an awesome street festival
with music/art/crafts/and
loads of kids stuff

come on down if you're in the area
the people watching alone is worth the trip !!
i dont do any other show with such a diverse group of customers

***

you can find a list of artists here:

***

stop by and say hello

***



No comments:

Post a Comment

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts