five friday favs....and a new junkmobile....

friday again..........gees..time goes fast..

well..this week...my favorite thing is...

drum roll please.....



a new junkmobile !!

i love - love - love my new truck

i had no intention of getting a new truck,
my son and i just went to check these out...

i never thought they would get me good enough numbers...

but....they did !! 
and i went home with this baby !


so...this week..i'm going to tell you my five friday favs about my new truck !!

* * *

1) the chrome........whoo hoo...you know i love the shiny silver...jewelry for your vehicle...


(please pay no attention to the reflection
in the mirror back...duh)

* * *

2) the flip down flat passenger seat..
made to be a desk for your laptop....
or just a flat surface to write on...


 * * *

3) came with an on dash GPS..
will keep me from getting lost
on those road trips !!





* * *

4) totally awesome built in rack with hooks to tie down to..
and a painted on bed liner...

(this is the off road model ... so it comes with this to tie down your quad or motorcycle...)

but..haha..for me it will be holding down
my tent, tables, tubs....whooohooo !

and last but definately not least....

(website pics....easier to show)

5)the ultimate in trucking !
a fold out rack to make the bed longer...

* * *

i wanted a smaller truck
(mine was a bear to park)..
but i needed the longer bed to fit my tent..

this can go either way..
it also serves to hold in smaller items in the bed...

so cool...i just love it !!

lightwweight enough for even me to flip it..
or lift it out if i dont want it at all...



* * *

so that's it for this week....

happy trails.....


2 comments:

  1. Love your new "ride"!! That truck bed extension thing is incredible. Isn't it crazy how you go out for one thing and come home with something unexpected? I have a sick daughter again so no posting for me today. Looking forward to seeing a picture of that truck loaded up with great junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmigosh! LOVE it! Do you suppose I'm too old at 68 to go buy a truck?? LOL! I want one! Just perfect for a junktique dealer.

    Wanda in NH

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts