14 January 2012

suggestions...please

~


looking for suggestions.......


i am trying to get my 

show schedule 

in order for the year.....


 i love love love doing shows. . .

i love the travel


i love the drive
(or should i say the ride....i dont like being the driver 
as you may recall from my country living atlanta posts !)
you can click to it over there    ------------------>  
country living 2011

anyway
i am looking for some new blood,
some new venues,
some new peeps,
some new.....

well..you get the drift..

i'm willing to travel 10-12 hours..
a 2 day trip is about my max..


i am looking for 
craft/antique/art
type festivals . . .
shows . .
events. . .

anything where you think i my goodies may be a good fit


and crowds like this would be awesome !




you can see my current show list here
i do some local shows,
i do the 
country living shows....

and some others, here and there,
but i really want to expand my horizons this year


help a girl out..........hit me with your ideas..................please................


(you can email me directly if you are not a blog commenter)
at jeannesjunx@aol.com 

linking to: 

vif187




The Shabby Nest

9 comments:

belmonili said...

I think that you should definitely travel with two girls who love you; one who sells organic bath and body products, and one who makes vintage-y jewelry and accessories. And there should be wine...lots and lots of wine. And flea markets.

jeanne@juNxtaposition said...

hmmmmmm sounds like a fabulous idea ~!!!

Kim said...

I would also like to add a few new shows or festivals to my list. But unlike you I never thought to make a blog post about it. I will be following this closely. Good Luck!

The Whistle Stop said...

Sorry, don't know anything in your neck of the woods! Someday would love to go or vend at a Country Living show.
Good luck!
Laurie :)

At The Picket Fence said...

Hey there! I know there is a really huge one in Spokane, WA with the Farm Chicks which seems to get a big draw of folks from the NW (like me!). I think it is so great that you are wanting to keep things fresh and expand a bit. That kind of attitude is what makes you successful! :-) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inspiration Friday this week Jeanne!
Vanessa

jeanne@juNxtaposition said...

oh vanessa...farm chicks is my IDEAL show...i would love just to go to it....what inspiration !! they are my model for 'the show' that i would like to organize around here..as we have nothing like it ! regardless...every year i put it on my calendar, but i just never can seem to justify the expense.....the flights from here to there are just too expensive..and the drive is 37 hours !!! yikes....bumms me every year !

jeanne@juNxtaposition said...

well kim...no great replys...??? dont know what's up with that...people are just not commenters..also, i dont think many of my readers are from my area?! darn !

michele said...

i love vintage too! visiting via french country cottage.

would love to have you stop over to my kate spade & vintage necklace giveaway!
http://www.hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/01/something-old-something-new-giveaway.html

smiles.

michele

Kim said...

I am still watching and hoping for some inspiration. I would love to do some new shows as well. Is it hard to get juried into Country Living? The Columbus show is about 3 1/2 hours from me. I would love to do one on that large a scale.

Post a Comment

we always appreciate your voice........