country living fair contest !

* * *

this week is the
Country Living Fair
in columbus ohio

* * *

this is the one i wait..plan...save...create...for each year

i do a lot of shows - but this one in particular is 
my be all, end all show.

my friends get so tired of hearing about it,
because i really do get so anxious and excited
that i just about burst by the time it comes ! 

if you never been...you really should come...

* * *

this year country living magazine 
is having a contest
via 


please click here
and show me some love...

HOOK ME UP WITH A WIN !!!

to vote - 'like' my picture..


  thanks........appreciate your help !!

and you know i will post all the great details after the show !

*** 

linking up with my favorite linky party
white wednesday !! 
 

4 comments:

  1. I am running to vote and I wish you all the best at the show. Can't wait to see all the pics when you get home. Break a leg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to vote for your pic. I think I am already a follower, I will have to check, but I announced a little giveaway on my blog yesterday, so come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am attending the show in Georgia this year. Cannot wait to see all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts