7 days - 7 states - 700 pictures - day 3 extension


* * *
i totally forgot that
we hit a another state on day 3 after set up at the show...

so this is just a short post 
before i hit the show pics

* * * 

if you follow me,
you know i travel 
mostly with my best bud
lucy of bel monili

this year we've been setting  up together as one huge booth


 what do you think ??
we have 4 spots, and use 3 tents with room to spare...

like my new business card holder ?


* * * 


so after set up 
we headed to our hotel...
which again crossed state lines !!
(state no # 5)
remember so far, 
PA, RI, CT, MA

so of course we needed another state - it's on to NH

* * *

our hotel was  in seabrook, New Hampshire
and then for the evening we went up to 
portsmouth




an awesome little town


we had dinner on the river..
beautiful night...
perfect weather ~ full moon


walking through town ..
lots of great shops....

saw these in the window ... kind of a joke for me ... 
you know i buy these at the flea for WAY less money than that 





i have no words.... cant imagine anyone who would pay that !! 

~

we found another little shop along the way

it has this map cabinet like i've never seen before
i fell in love with it 




~

they also had these way cool vintage maps on the wall
with push pins to mark where you are from



totally fascinated me
 


this town is definitely on the list for next year's trip
as we need to go during the day and check 
out a lot of great places we saw, 
but didnt have time to explore

next post - show time


5 comments:

  1. no one ever leaves comments..it makes me sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Fun trip. Can't wait fr the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love your life! Fun places to see and be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog! I get your facebook posts and wanted to find out more. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful town and great shops but I'm with you - those prices on the typewriters were outrageous! I got my 1935 Underwood, in its case, for $5 at a yard sale! I'm enjoying getting caught up! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts