CLEVER inDeed HOLIDAY TRUNK SHOW

* * *

are you CLEVER ?
well, indeed ... you are

juNxtaposition
(along with our bestie, bel monili)
is hostessing our first event !!
 
we are
excited
anxious
thrilled
enthused
eager
nervous
tired
exhilarated
of or in an energy state higher than the normal or ground state
to say the least



we have included a fabulous group
of artists and vintage vendors to share
their wares with our friend and yours !



so please, if you are in the Pittsburgh area,
tell your friends !
there is a facebook event page
click here 
there is a website
click here
 

a list of the artists

we'd love to have you come &

talk a little,
sip a little,
shop a little
and have an all out fun time !

 we sure hope to see you there !
(oh ! and did I mention,
it  benefits the NOCC
National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
Pittsburgh Chapter)

1 comment:

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts