arent families wonderful !

every september our whole family goes to a corn maze/hayride/campfire to celebrate the gazillion birthdays we have that month...this year we couldnt find a date we could all make it, until october...which added 4 more b days.......but alas, it poured rain all week here and temps dipped...so..............we canceled............we ended up just going for pizza.........oh well...as i kept telling the disappointed kids...its the company, not the place !

i feel so blessed to have so much family around.....they have to love you even if they dont get you...haha...i am also so very lucky to have both my parents and my grandchildren in my life..and many many in between !!


the b day celebrants are, sherry (sil), caitlyn (niece),michael (nephew),mom (mom), jordan (son), star (lovely grandaughter) chris (my favorite brother..oh wait ! - my only brother), and betsy (sister)...also celebrating were sean (nephew) who was busy eating and not in the pic and amanda (neice) who is away at college....(we really miss you amanda !!)

the kids are growing up so fast, its scarry !!!

and i have to add a picture of my other grandaughter ava, who was so overheated her cheeks were rosy......who proved that running around at a pizza place can be almost as much fun as a hayride...(not really)



No comments:

Post a Comment

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts