witch hazel


here is a shelf in my bathroom.

i love anything old, so naturally i collect old toiletries.

they are so very interesting.

this is just a sampling of my goodies.
(you can click on the pic for a better look)

witch hazel in particular is fairly odd.

check out all the uses for this one item.

you can wash your hair with it
sooth your muscles,
rub your feet
and gargle with it.

yuck !
and it's bottled at the distellery !
go figure


just look at this list
and compare it to how many products
available to us today for all these different needs !

amazing !

what does that say about our habits now??

not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts