silver hoarder

hello...my name is jeanne...and i am a hoarder...
a hoarder of silverware that is...


i'm cleaning and sorting....
getting ready for country living
and also for moving...


well...aparently when you are a hoarder...




you dont have a clue how MUCH you have.....


and you just keep buying more



what's up with that???


it must be a sickness



or i just better hop to it and
get some jewelry made...

***
(and maybe stay away from the flea market for a while)


**

i'm a bit late, but i'm hookin' up with
gypsy fish
for
silver sunday

1 comment:

  1. I'm a silver coin hoarder. I've been buying silver coins for 4 years now with all the spare xash i had at the end of the month. 2 weeks ago i did a inventory and i weighted them.... 49 kilo's pure silver!
    If buying silver is like saving money, i've never saved so much in the past :)

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts