antiques in the woods


this past weekend we attended
antiques in the woods..

it's in columbiana ohio


(bought a bunch of these,,
at that price..who could pass them up?)



it was a great show...hadnt been there is years..and was pleasantly surprised !

 




oh how i wanted this potting table...but i'm gonna make my own !










tractor show too...



















did you ever see a white caterpillar??



i really really wanted this....but i would never be able to get it up my steps....
it is an old jewelers bench with pull out work stations...
oh..i really wanted it.....:(

 



sunday we went to our local hannastown antique fair...
these additions are from there..
not many vendors..guess everyone thought it was gonna rain...


wow..what a bed !


loved the lines of this fan...







i actually considered buying this...if i was just a bit more cash full right now...but..alas..i left it...it was so different...cute and small..would actually fit in my house !

 




this was a 'traveler'..cute huh?





we are so lucky that we have so many antique/flea sources
 in our area

sorry not more commentary...

but.......

country living fair
 ....this week !!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait !!!

oh yeah...and look what i saw this week..

could see if from end to end..
it was huge..double..and so colorful...
you could actualy see purple!
so very awesome


wish i had my camera with me..
this is a cell phone pic
(while i was driving..argh !)


2 comments:

  1. Seeing all that FABULOUS stuff got my heart racing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously!!! $1.00 each for those crates. I would not have left a single one there!! And all those cubby pieces....especially that jeweler's desk! LOVE!!
    I used to travel N. Ohio for my job when we lived in Ohio back in the day. I got to Columbiana on several occasions. I'm beginning to think that you do indeed have the best places to shop in your area.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts