lost my blog

update:
i think i have fixed it............
whew.....

sometimes i hate blogger.

if you use this...make sure you backup all your stuff..

luckily i backed up my template !

still checking, but i think i'm good......

heart attack averted !
 




ok...................so i have totally screwed up my blog..

somehow i have lost my design......................

i have a back up but it doesnt seem to work..........


can anyone help me................please...i am sitting here crying...
i worked hard to get it just the way i want it and i cant get it back..............

please..anyone who can steer me in the right direction.........

please help.

1 comment:

  1. ugh! I am so, so sorry! I don't know how much help I can be Jeanne but if you need anything let me know. Just email me!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts