spring escape - post 3

here is the final post of our spring escape


driving down the highway....


they spotted this cave.......


can you beleive how clear the water is???


oops..............this is why they brought their parents....


but isnt it beautiful ??


one last look




it really was cool

dont know why it was originally dug out
but too awesome to keep to themselves !

(oh..but probably dangerous)

last post from this trip

on to other things..

scheduled for a local tour today,
but it's supposed to pour rain

not sure how that's going to go...

til next time


No comments:

Post a Comment

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts