come walk with me

* * *

too many pictures for just one post..

come walk with me some more through the
country living fair
in Rhinebeck ny !!

yeah folks...that's a line to get in !!


after friday's all day downpour
saturday was looking up 


can you believe this line ?? 
yep...the country living fair is THAT good !


still cloudy, but at least it wasnt raining !


these pictures really need no cometary, 
just pretend you are walking along with me






most of these are from my friends at


they always have a fantastic booth !


holy suitcases batman !!


and the woman is well known for her flash card stash





a lot of people decorated the outside of their booths too
so when you were walking between the barns there was 
something to enjoy
 



above & below is some of the glorious stash of


her design choices just cant be beat ! 





always have to get the mirror shot
(hate having my pic taken....this way is fine with me...)



more south porch antiques
just because i can never get enough of them !


that's pretty much it from the show..
i never get as many pics as i like...and this year with the rain
and the wonderful crowds which kept me in my booth,
i was not up to my usual standard..
but i think you get a feel for the show...
here's a copy of the map..so you get an idea of  the layout !




i have 2 more posts coming...

one a travel (i know...boring !)

and one of all the fabulous people i had the pleasure of meeting at the show...


( and again...if any of these shots are of YOUR booth, 
 let me know and i'll tag you in it ! )

and as always, please ~ please  leave a comment ......... thanks












2 comments:

  1. Thank you for that tour :D. I don't get to go out much anymore and I miss going to fairs and such, this was a treat.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another wonderful show!!

    ReplyDelete

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts