a little more

* * *

you know i have a little more
to show you from the
country living fair
in austin
 


perhaps my favorite section of the show
was what they called
the 'pickers market'
 



it was in the other end of the barn
the sides were open there,
so a nice breeze blew through all the time




 and personally i think that some of the best
vendors were set up there

mostly large stuff..that was the idea...
but the kind of 'junk' i like best

http://bobbyboyddesigns.typepad.com/



now for some random leftovers

this was the line...just to show it WAS crowded a bit..


they filmed right next to my booth..

but gee..they couldnt have turned her around
so juNxtaposition 
would have been in the background @*&&^%0??????


dont know where these guys came from
but certainly cool



  
and a just wonderful group of friends to 
travel and hang with

love you guys !
 

i think that's about it for the show..

i have some travel pics i'll add when i get a chance...
the ride there was also a good time !

i'm off to philly this weekend
for the
9th street market italian festival

did someone say 'roadtrip'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

we always appreciate your voice........

Featured Post

The Finishing Touch

I got my love of creating years ago, when I was just a kiddo.  My gramma knitted. I found it so fascinating that she created something .. ...

Popular Posts